White Dresses, a collection of Southern Bridal Shops, is excited to announce that both our Nashville Bridal Shop and Huntsville Bridal Shop will be hosting sample sales during the month of February.
Huntsville Bridal Shop Sample Sale
Our Huntsville Bridal Boutique will be hosting a sample sale on February 12, 2017. No appointments are necessary and brides will be helped on a first come, first served basis. Our shop will open promptly at 11 a.m. on Sunday morning and will close at 5 p.m. Gowns not included in the sample sale will not be available to try on.
Nashville Bridal Shop Sample Sale
Our Nashville Bridal Boutique will be hosting a sample sale on February 26, 2017. No appointments are necessary and brides will be helped on a first come, first served basis. Our shop will open promptly at 11 a.m. on Sunday morning and will close at 5 p.m. Gowns not included in the sample sale will not be available to try on.
General Sample Sale Information
Sale gowns will be priced between $500 to $2,995 and designers will include Anna Maier, Blush by Hayley Paige, Heidi Elnora, Ines di Santo, Jim Hjelm by Hayley Paige, Lela Rose, Modern Trousseau, Palazzo by Jane White, Peter Langner, Sareh Nouri, Stephanie Allin, and Tara La Tour. Accessories will also be available at the time of the sale. Below, please find some shopping tips and guidelines for our sample sales at both locations.
Tips & Guidelines to consider before attending a Sample Sale:
- Sample Sales are NOT for first time shoppers. You should have a general idea of the silhouettes and fabrics you are interested in before attending a sale.
- Sample Sales are NOT for large parties. It is recommended that you limit your guests to around two to three people. Only bring those that are your key decision makers.
- Sample Sale gowns are generally a bridal size 10 - 14. These will fit a street size 6 - 10. However, it is important to note that we can alter gowns down to smaller sizes in most circumstances.
- All sample gowns are sold AS IS. Alterations are NOT included in the price.
- Gown cleaning is the responsibility of the bride. A purchased gown may be stored at White Dresses until alterations begin for a $75 charge (should you choose to do alterations with us). Otherwise, you will be required to take your gown with you at the time of purchase. New breathable gown storage bags are available for $10, or, we can provide you with a plastic bag or a recycled breathable bag complimentary.
- Sample Sale gowns cannot be put on hold.
- Sample Sale gowns require payment in FULL before leaving our shop. Sample Sale gowns under $1,800 must be paid in FULL at the time of purchase. Sample Sale gowns over $1,800 can be paid in two payments (a 50% deposit during the sample sale and the remaining balance within 10 days of the sample sale).
- No sample sale gowns will be priced above $2,995.
- All Sample Sale gowns are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds for any reason will be considered.